Realm of Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Realm of Niflheim. Do check out our server, NiflheimCraft IP:178.33.226.114:25571

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tomo_12 police app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tomo_12

tomo_12 police app Empty
PostSubject: tomo_12 police app   tomo_12 police app EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:37 am

IGN: tomo_12
Country of residence: Australia
Aspirations: to make the server better to play on and help noobs
Reasons: because i want to help so screek does not have to work as hard as he does because he works hard
What would you do if:

Someone protected someone else's door. find who protected the door ban them (if necessary) and protcect the door in the original persons name

A griefer placed 100s of random blocks on the street. ban the greifer and clean up or make the greifer clean up and jail him

Someone is swearing. warn them and if they do it again jail and mute then if the do it again BAN HAMMER

Someone won't leave someone else's house. tpa or warp them out if they return jail them

The server is lagging extremely hard. make sure no one is using world edit

A mod's account got hacked. IP ban the hacker then PM the mod and ask them to change their password

Someone says 'FUCK YOU' to a mod/you. BAN HAMMER no one swears at me or staff i dont tolerate it no warnings for this offence

i also have experience as a mod on another server
Back to top Go down
tomo_12

tomo_12 police app Empty
PostSubject: Re: tomo_12 police app   tomo_12 police app EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:31 pm

can someone plz leave a comment about what they think
Back to top Go down

tomo_12 police app
Page 1 of 1