Realm of Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Realm of Niflheim. Do check out our server, NiflheimCraft IP:178.33.226.114:25571

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rathburn

Police Application Empty
PostSubject: Police Application   Police Application EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:58 am

Hi. My name is rathburn507, and i wanted to apply for the staff postion police. The reasone why i want to is not to have plain power but to help the server and when someon ask a quesion or someting i can awnser it and help out the other staff and the owner so that they dont have to take their time to awnser it because i know they are really busy. Also i want to help out the server to get it to grow even though it looks like it is doing good i just want to help make it nice and run smoothly. I also hate greifers and want to help put a end to them in this server. I will deal with them so that the owner and admins dont have to.If there is anything u want to know just ask me i am ususally in server a lot.
thanks you for reading this and whatever u chose i will know its the best decision
Thank you-rathburn507
Back to top Go down
johandre

Police Application Empty
PostSubject: Police!   Police Application EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:49 pm

IGN: johandre
Country of residence: Sweden
Aspirations: I wanna protect all.
Reasons: I wanna jail all Greifers and all like not broke the rules. And i wanna help all people and make the server bigger.
What would you do if:
1.Someone protected someone else's door - Say that the person like protected the door is going to take the protection away. if he dont do tah ti will jail him for 15 minutes and then i ask him again. and if he dont do it i will jail him for 10000 houers and then i tell the mod/owner to take the protection away.
2.A griefer placed 100s of random blocks on the street - I will make him to take break all blocks and if he dont listen or do it more i will jail him to year 4329.
3.Someone is swearing - I'll give him one warning if he dont listen i will mute him.
4.Someone won't leave someone else's house warp them out - I'll do /tphere meanyguy to farfarfar away and i will jail him for 5 minutes.
5.The server is lagging extremely hard - check if someone is hacking or using worldguard. and i will tell The owner
6.A mod's account got hacked - I will tell the owner. and jail the mods account and when owner have fixed all i will realese him.
7.Someone says 'FUCK YOU' to a mod/you - MUTE whitout warnings.
Back to top Go down

Police Application
Page 1 of 1