Realm of Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Realm of Niflheim. Do check out our server, NiflheimCraft IP:178.33.226.114:25571

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police Application: Varisan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Varisan

Police Application: Varisan Empty
PostSubject: Police Application: Varisan   Police Application: Varisan EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:38 am

IGN: Varisan

Country of residence: United States of America

Aspirations: I believe I should be a police of this server because of the horrible thing I have seen to other servers who are under protected, and I do not wish for this server to be the same.

Reasons: I am a great leader when in power and know how to keep a server quiet, running smoothly, and happy, so being a police would be a great job for me. As well I am very responsible and take care of work I need to.

What would you do if
Someone protected someone else's door.
I would confirm it is their door, if so, I would remove the door and replace it and give the rights to the buildings proper owner.

A griefer placed 100s of random blocks on the street.
I would roll the person back and jail them for a set time, I believe in second chances so they would not be banned unless it was a severe grief.

Someone is swearing.
I would kindly ask them to stop, if they do not they shall be muted.

Someone won't leave someone else's house.
I shall ask them to leave, if they refuse to I will teleport them out and threaten to jail them.

The server is lagging extremely hard.
I will see if a high ranking player who is capable of temporarily shutting down the server is on, if one is I will ask them to restart the server and hope the lag is slower. If not I shall kick AFK players.

A mod's account got hacked.
I shall do all that is in my power to stop the mod's abilities until the rightful owner regains power over their account.

Someone says 'FUCK YOU' to a mod/you.
I shall remind them they are breaking the rules and warn them that if they do it again, it will result in proper punishment.
Back to top Go down

Police Application: Varisan
Page 1 of 1