Realm of Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Realm of Niflheim. Do check out our server, NiflheimCraft IP:178.33.226.114:25571

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

police app yep dat is it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
creaturecats

police app yep dat is it Empty
PostSubject: police app yep dat is it   police app yep dat is it EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:15 am

IGN:creaturecats
Country of residence:U.S.A
Aspirations:i love this server it is the only server i have enjoyed and i wanna keep it that way
Reasons:i think i would be good because i am on alot and i can catch alot of things
What would you do if
Someone protected someone else's door. a warrning and if again jail for 5 or so mins
A griefer placed 100s of random blocks on the street.ban and i would personly take it out of my time to clean it
Someone is swearing. i would give them the 3 strikes your out u know 1,2,3 jail
Someone won't leave someone else's house give him one shot to leave if not jail him and hope he/she learns
The server is lagging extremely hard.i would try to keep peace and say it is temporary for know and it will be fixed
A mod's account got hacked i would go high and low to find and ban the person
Someone says 'FUCK YOU' to a mod/you give him a jail for 1 min or so and if again longer jail or if he/she keeps doing it ban

Back to top Go down

police app yep dat is it
Page 1 of 1