Realm of Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Realm of Niflheim. Do check out our server, NiflheimCraft IP:178.33.226.114:25571

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elvar's Police App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elvar

Elvar's Police App Empty
PostSubject: Elvar's Police App   Elvar's Police App EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:55 am

IGN Name: Elvar
Country of residence: United States of America.
Aspiration: To make sure that Mccreepers stays safe.
Reasons: Been on this server a bit and I wana help everyone out.
What would you do if
Someone protected someone else's door. I'd ask them if the police or any staff said they could and if they say they didn't I'd say they would have to stop let a member of the staff handle it.
A griefer placed 100s of random blocks on the street. Jail him and when he gets out..if he gets out and he griefs more I will jail or kick depending if i can if i do get the ability.
Someone is swearing. I'd tell them to watch there language and tell them thats there 1st warning out of 3.
Someone won't leave someone else's house warp them out. Tell them to please leave the house or its a jail. Simple.
The server is lagging extremely hard. Since I dont know how to help there...I would inform a staff member to see what they can do.
A mod's account got hacked. I would do as much as possible....i would even make my own account for them or give them my own.
Someone says 'FUCK YOU' to a mod/you. Kick/ban/jail depending on what he says and how much of it.
Back to top Go down

Elvar's Police App
Page 1 of 1