Realm of Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Realm of Niflheim. Do check out our server, NiflheimCraft IP:178.33.226.114:25571

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Undead_Mage was banned by skills RIGHT WHEN HE LOGGED IN!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
th3walkinbomb

Undead_Mage was banned by skills RIGHT WHEN HE LOGGED IN!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Undead_Mage was banned by skills RIGHT WHEN HE LOGGED IN!!!!    Undead_Mage was banned by skills RIGHT WHEN HE LOGGED IN!!!!  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:48 am

As soon as Undead_Mage joined skills joined right after him and banned him for no reason, when he trys to logg in its says null. What did he do? nothing he was on for 10 mins yesterday AT HIS HOUSE!!!! Screek please look at this skills overused his powers and banned everyone in the server atm.... Sad Just to tell you i am Undead_Mage...
Back to top Go down
Daftmorgan

PostSubject: Re: Undead_Mage was banned by skills RIGHT WHEN HE LOGGED IN!!!!    Undead_Mage was banned by skills RIGHT WHEN HE LOGGED IN!!!!  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:56 am

Why write as though you are talking about someone else, when you are in fact speaking about yourself?
Back to top Go down
skills071

skills071

PostSubject: Re: Undead_Mage was banned by skills RIGHT WHEN HE LOGGED IN!!!!    Undead_Mage was banned by skills RIGHT WHEN HE LOGGED IN!!!!  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:39 am

Daftmorgan wrote:
Why write as though you are talking about someone else, when you are in fact speaking about yourself?

Daft, this has been solved already. On the day I banned everyone, it was not me. I was in fact at a funeral for my grandmother passed away. Well, screek explained to me later that someone from cheersbro had hacked my account, and was helping Defqon grief the server. Do you really think that I would pay 115$ USD to be banned from a server? Think about it.

-skills071
Back to top Go down
Daftmorgan

PostSubject: Re: Undead_Mage was banned by skills RIGHT WHEN HE LOGGED IN!!!!    Undead_Mage was banned by skills RIGHT WHEN HE LOGGED IN!!!!  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:35 am

I trust that it wasn't you skill, I was just pointing out he had spoken as though Undead_Mage was his friend, then said he was Undead_Mage, it struck me as odd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undead_Mage was banned by skills RIGHT WHEN HE LOGGED IN!!!!    Undead_Mage was banned by skills RIGHT WHEN HE LOGGED IN!!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Undead_Mage was banned by skills RIGHT WHEN HE LOGGED IN!!!!
Page 1 of 1