Realm of Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Realm of Niflheim. Do check out our server, NiflheimCraft IP:178.33.226.114:25571

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jormaz

Jormaz

O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray" Empty
PostSubject: O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray"   O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray" EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:03 am

Video proof

So, yeah.. i would love to be unbanned. Thank you very much for being so.. i don't even know what to say at this point.

edit: well, i was unbanned quite soon by Deadly but i lost all my inventory, so i would like it replaced (you can see what i had in the video)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray"   O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray" EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:11 am

Who baned him? I checked him like 10 times and none of it he was mining like x-ray guy.
Back to top Go down
Jormaz

Jormaz

PostSubject: Re: O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray"   O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray" EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:34 am

Ramboza, as seen in the end of the video. Around 2:55:23
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray"   O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray" EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:14 am

And i was in Jors mine today and found some diamonds so how can he be x-ray?
Back to top Go down
Jormaz

Jormaz

PostSubject: Re: O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray"   O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray" EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:42 am

Things are okay now. I mean, i did get banned AGAIN earlier today, but the problem has been solved and i got some sweet enchanted stuff now. Well, the sword is not as awesome as the one i got from HG, since it has no sharpness, but meh.. Not like i need to deal that much damage.
Back to top Go down
Ramboza

Ramboza

PostSubject: Re: O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray"   O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray" EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:28 am

Jormaz wrote:
Things are okay now. I mean, i did get banned AGAIN earlier today, but the problem has been solved and i got some sweet enchanted stuff now. Well, the sword is not as awesome as the one i got from HG, since it has no sharpness, but meh.. Not like i need to deal that much damage.
once again im seriously sorry about well what i wish i could say is a misunderstanding but it was really more me just not knowing enough about xray. thats why i downloaded it now [dont worry screek said it was fine]. so i can learn more about it. but like i said sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rambozagaming.freeblogforum.com
Jormaz

Jormaz

PostSubject: Re: O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray"   O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray" EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Okay, this is probably something entirely different.. But i just tried to log in and it says "You've been banned for: null"

I am a bit confused right now.

Edit: I was unbanned by Diamond_Miner
So far i have no info on the 3rd ban. Oh well..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray"   O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray" Empty

Back to top Go down

O Hai, i was banned for "X-Ray"
Page 1 of 1