Realm of Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Realm of Niflheim. Do check out our server, NiflheimCraft IP:178.33.226.114:25571

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POLICE APPLICATION, STEVE ~~~PLEASE READ~~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Steve

POLICE APPLICATION, STEVE ~~~PLEASE READ~~~ Empty
PostSubject: POLICE APPLICATION, STEVE ~~~PLEASE READ~~~   POLICE APPLICATION, STEVE ~~~PLEASE READ~~~ EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:57 pm

My police application. by Steve, i hope you enjoy and pick me to be a police i am currently 13 years old, i am a very good designer, and builder, when MODS or ADMINS arn't on im always there to help people who: have lost thier stuff, cursing to another player and just generally bieng there to help... when the staff are on i lt them do thier job. i wish i could be police, then hopefully get promoted to MOD, i play drums guitar and im very sporty, i hav'nt been on the server recently due to the new ip and i have been on holiday Very Happy like i've said im a very good builder and i'm always here to help people, i have had previous experience of bieng an admin and mod, on 1 other server i have left that server because i was accused of cursing to another player who was unfortuanatly a hacker and they hacked my account... Sad but im glad as this server is better.. i hopee you enjoy

Steve (Alfie steve is my nickname) lol!
Back to top Go down

POLICE APPLICATION, STEVE ~~~PLEASE READ~~~
Page 1 of 1