Realm of Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Realm of Niflheim. Do check out our server, NiflheimCraft IP:178.33.226.114:25571

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im new and don't know how to get in to the server!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vincentator2

im new and don't know how to get in to the server! Empty
PostSubject: im new and don't know how to get in to the server!   im new and don't know how to get in to the server! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:39 pm

hi guy.. i have a problem! when i connect to the server which is 46.105.117.192:25578 it say that ''/register passwor Confirm Password'' what does it mean anyway? btw thx for advance Smile
Back to top Go down
Rome_Empire

Rome_Empire

PostSubject: FIX HERE DOWN THERE!   im new and don't know how to get in to the server! EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:20 am

Hi, I recently seen your post and id like to help you get in and have fun! Very Happy okay now when its say "/register Password ConfirmPassword" it mean u do /register (the password you want) (then again)
simple just remove the parantheses and come and play with us! Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
Evisc

PostSubject: Re: im new and don't know how to get in to the server!   im new and don't know how to get in to the server! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:19 pm

LOL i had same problem when i joined the server, it kept kicking me out because i took too long to figure it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im new and don't know how to get in to the server!   im new and don't know how to get in to the server! Empty

Back to top Go down

im new and don't know how to get in to the server!
Page 1 of 1