Realm of Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Realm of Niflheim. Do check out our server, NiflheimCraft IP:178.33.226.114:25571

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deadly Is not doing his job

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rome_Empire

Rome_Empire

Deadly Is not doing his job Empty
PostSubject: Deadly Is not doing his job   Deadly Is not doing his job EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:10 am

I got most of the convo but tie says hes got xray and DeadlyBlowz Says "its fine he dont mine anyways"
DOSENT MATTER HE IS STILL BREAKING THE RULES AND WHY WOULD HE JOKE ABOUT XRAY HE KNOWS ITS AGAISNT RULES!
https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/17/51/69/49/2012-011.jpg
Back to top Go down
TieToe

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Is not doing his job   Deadly Is not doing his job EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:15 am

:thumbs up: It's called joking around/trolling. I started it, so if there is anyway Deadly is going to get banned for this, just ban me because I started it.
Back to top Go down
Rome_Empire

Rome_Empire

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Is not doing his job   Deadly Is not doing his job EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:18 am

First off he said it was fine hes not doing his job and im fine with trolling buy why about the rules and stuff bro i mean cmon u just caused ur friend alot of trouble cause of that. and he will not be banned most likely demoted but lets screek or the admins decide.
Back to top Go down
TieToe

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Is not doing his job   Deadly Is not doing his job EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:21 am

Rome_Empire wrote:
First off he said it was fine hes not doing his job and im fine with trolling buy why about the rules and stuff bro i mean cmon u just caused ur friend alot of trouble cause of that. and he will not be banned most likely demoted but lets screek or the admins decide.

Lol . Learn a sense of humor. You take this little thing a little too serious.

"#heated"-bam
Back to top Go down
Rome_Empire

Rome_Empire

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Is not doing his job   Deadly Is not doing his job EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:22 am

tietoe i have a sense of humor this wasnt funny at all and yes i do considering im trying to earn back my trust and loyalty to this server. so goodbye now Smile
Back to top Go down
TieToe

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Is not doing his job   Deadly Is not doing his job EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:24 am

Rome_Empire wrote:
tietoe i have a sense of humor this wasnt funny at all and yes i do considering im trying to earn back my trust and loyalty to this server. so goodbye now Smile

Ok bye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Is not doing his job   Deadly Is not doing his job EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:20 am

He is doing his job just when we get online we get clustered by questions and help request.

PLS PPL ONE AT THE TIME!!!
Back to top Go down
Rome_Empire

Rome_Empire

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Is not doing his job   Deadly Is not doing his job EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:03 pm

I understand but....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Is not doing his job   Deadly Is not doing his job Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly Is not doing his job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realm of Niflheim :: Server Complaints-
Jump to: