Realm of Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Realm of Niflheim. Do check out our server, NiflheimCraft IP:178.33.226.114:25571

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Sorry For Griefing , It was an accident!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azuria

I'm Sorry For Griefing , It was an accident! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Sorry For Griefing , It was an accident!   I'm Sorry For Griefing , It was an accident! EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:33 am

I'm a beginner to Minecraft , So when i played i didnt know i wasn't supposed to "Grief" , As when i was registered in , My Friend helped me cleared the maze , So i was un-sure about that rule. Please Screek , Have a heart and forgive me , I am at wrong... And i know it , But it was an accident... Embarassed

By : Skanda

MC CREEPER ROCKZ! IM ADDICTED SO I BEG U SCREEK Sad

Last edited by Azuria on Sat May 05, 2012 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I did not type in my MineCraft Name.)
Back to top Go down
Daftmorgan

PostSubject: Dude.   I'm Sorry For Griefing , It was an accident! EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

Not griefing is the first thing you should learn, unless you bought minecraft yesterday, I don't really think that's an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry For Griefing , It was an accident!   I'm Sorry For Griefing , It was an accident! EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:06 am

Daftmorgan wrote:
Not griefing is the first thing you should learn, unless you bought minecraft yesterday, I don't really think that's an excuse.
u dun really need to tell him this
Back to top Go down
Screek
Admin
Screek

PostSubject: Ban appeal   I'm Sorry For Griefing , It was an accident! EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:34 am

What is ur ign? I am giving you one last chance. Please noted that any future incidents will lead to a immediate perma ban
Back to top Go down
https://niflheimcraft.forumotion.com
born2kill

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry For Griefing , It was an accident!   I'm Sorry For Griefing , It was an accident! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:41 am

i was lagging and i was walking and left clicking then it laged then the jukebox broke.PLZZZ
SCREEK No

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry For Griefing , It was an accident!   I'm Sorry For Griefing , It was an accident! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Sorry For Griefing , It was an accident!
Page 1 of 1