Realm of Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Realm of Niflheim. Do check out our server, NiflheimCraft IP:178.33.226.114:25571

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, Can you unban me, please?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxik

Hello, Can you unban me, please? Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Can you unban me, please?   Hello, Can you unban me, please? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Hello, my ingame name is ToxikBiohazard. And I was IP banned because my idiotic brother, "ImTerkoiz" came on the server and griefed, trolled, and maybe other things. I can no longer come online because of his idiocy. I personally, have done nothing wrong. It would be VERY much appreciated if youd unban me. Thank you <3

-Toxik
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Can you unban me, please?   Hello, Can you unban me, please? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Agent ...
Back to top Go down
Toxik

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Can you unban me, please?   Hello, Can you unban me, please? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Uhm, What?
Back to top Go down
Screek
Admin
Screek

PostSubject: Ban appeal.   Hello, Can you unban me, please? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Terkz, get your bro to send a ban appeal too.
Back to top Go down
https://niflheimcraft.forumotion.com
Toxik

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Can you unban me, please?   Hello, Can you unban me, please? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:39 am

I honestly dont think HE should be unbanned. Could you please just pardon my ip? I love mccreepers. I wont let him know that we were unbanned. I dont want him fucking with you guys anymore. Also, to kalaske: Im sorry he was being a trolling prick to you. He told me what he was doing to get us IP banned -.-

-Toxik
Back to top Go down
Screek
Admin
Screek

PostSubject: Try now   Hello, Can you unban me, please? EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Toxik try now. Send me your IP if u still cannot connect thru a pm.
Back to top Go down
https://niflheimcraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Can you unban me, please?   Hello, Can you unban me, please? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, Can you unban me, please?
Page 1 of 1