Realm of Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Realm of Niflheim. Do check out our server, NiflheimCraft IP:178.33.226.114:25571

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neoxide

Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator  Empty
PostSubject: Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator    Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:59 am

No other staff member has acted this childish with mod powers. I've seen this moderator spawn a hundred mobs, encase afk players in bedrock, throw diamonds on the ground in front of players and grab them before the player does, use the /kill command because it's funny.

He's teleported me to his location a dozen times in a row when i kept leaving as i was busy and did not want to be near him spawning 50 creepers.

But all of this I have let go. Until today when he used a 100 block-long knockback on me for no reason, nearly killing me from the height, and I told him;

"Ramboza stop that shit. Try to be a little responsible with your powers"

in which I was kicked

Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator  16knn81

Now just to address the kick, I don't see how that's insulting a moderator. If a moderator is doing shit to players that involves being irresponsible and borderline abusive with their powers, they should be told so.

Anyhow this is the final straw with him. He is the least mature and least responsible mod I've witnessed during my time on McCreepers. You should raise your staff awareness like back when you had the police rank and would log them strictly making sure to avoid these kinds of scenarios.

Do what you wish with him, I'm just fed up with him and think you should know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator    Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:43 am

Yeah saw that too. When i tpd to him to see those creepers it laged me out. But let him be maby he will cool down.
Back to top Go down
Ramboza

Ramboza

PostSubject: Re: Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator    Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:54 am

well id just like to let you know THAT I DID NOT THROW YOU UP 100 BLOCKS IT HAPPENED TO ME TOO I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO THROW SOMEONE INTO THE AIR. HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW IF IT WAS ME? WHY WOULD I DO IT TO MYSELF. HENCE ME SAYING SONETHING LIKE I JUST GOT SHOT UP IN THE SKY?. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. AND AFTER I DID ANYTHING I DID I DIDNT SEE YOU ASKING ME TO STOP ONCE SO DONT BLAME ME AND MAKE ME LOOK BAD. I DO MY JOB JUST FINE AND IM NICE TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. YET I DONT HAVE TO BE SO IF YOU WANT TO BE LIKE THAT WITH ME I CAN DO THE SAME WITH YOU.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rambozagaming.freeblogforum.com
Ramboza

Ramboza

PostSubject: Re: Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator    Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:56 am

oh and kal those creepers u saw were to show you a trap that makes music disks -_-
Back to top Go down
Ramboza

Ramboza

PostSubject: Re: Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator    Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:04 am

And ya know what sorry for everything i did. ive just been really stressed out lately. in tears over it. ive been having horrible family related problems that i dont want to talk about and with added sress from my exams and the anniversary of somone close to mines death. So im sorry if i was abusing my powers. But games right now are really the only thing i have left to hold on before i break. If ican releave stress through games and its my only way than what else am i supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
Neoxide

PostSubject: Re: Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator    Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:04 pm

I don't know what else could have caused the knockback as that's something that only exists in the game with server commands or mods that I'm pretty sure the server doesn't use.

But the point of this thread still stands. You should be more responsible with your powers than you have been as of recent.
Back to top Go down
Screek
Admin
Screek

PostSubject: Ramboza   Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:13 pm

No worries I will have a word with him. Thanks a lot of taking time to file this report.
Back to top Go down
https://niflheimcraft.forumotion.com
Ramz

PostSubject: derp soz   Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:26 am

i was looking through the footage of what happened as i was recording through all of it. and it wasnt me that made you fly in the air. it was a diamond block and i had no idea what happened. so i though you were just saying stop that shi*t and i guess i took it offensively. and if you would like to see the footage id be fine to send it over skype
Back to top Go down
Ramboza

Ramboza

PostSubject: Re: Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator    Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:00 am

Hmm i know this is way old. But i kicked you for language. Which insulted me. And i didn't know it would send you up 100 blocks. That was screeks fault. When you touched a diamond block it did that. i didn't know at the time. Also There is a difference between having some fun and being irresponsible. I caused no harm by spawning creepers that didn't explode. Also i teletported you to the creepers so you could have the music disks they dropped. You never told me to stop teleporting you to them.

-Ramboza-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator    Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ramboza is an irresponsible moderator
Page 1 of 1