Realm of Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Realm of Niflheim. Do check out our server, NiflheimCraft IP:178.33.226.114:25571

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
redy

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Server Down   Server Down EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:30 am

Hi is the server down, i can not get on it?
Back to top Go down
skills071

skills071

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:54 am

reddy wrote:

Yeps, its down, and both Screek and Dardas are at school. Just wait a bit and hopefully it will turn back on soon.
Back to top Go down
skills071

skills071

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:55 am

reddy wrote:

Back up now.
Back to top Go down
redy

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:38 am

I think its down again.
Back to top Go down
skills071

skills071

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:48 am

reddy wrote:
I think its down again.

=.= i give up...
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 am

haiz i though it 24/7 TT
Back to top Go down
skills071

skills071

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:09 am

Ghost wrote:
haiz i though it 24/7 TT

somebody is crashings it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:19 am

who my town got crash too TT
Back to top Go down
redy

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:28 am

skills071 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
haiz i though it 24/7 TT

hackers????
Back to top Go down
skills071

skills071

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:31 am

reddy wrote:
skills071 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
haiz i though it 24/7 TT

hackers????

idk
Back to top Go down

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Dont worry if the server is down just get another activity and check in after some time. It will be on cause Screek or Dardas will restart it.
Back to top Go down
Screek
Admin
Screek

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Recent crashes to bukkit   Server Down EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Since the release of Minecraft 1.2.5, activity around the project has seen a significant slow down and we hope that this short announcement will help clear things up. Despite the recent new additions to the team and the team being eager to get new features and more improvements added to the project, we were quickly made aware of a potential performance issue in our latest Recommended Build, CraftBukkit 1.2.5-R.10. Since it is unacceptable to have a Recommended Build that has a significant performance issue present in it, I immediately froze development on the project and had all our resources redirected to discovering the cause of and resolving the issue of poor performance.

After countless sleepless nights of going through our changes, build by build, we're happy to report that we believe we've tracked down and fixed most of the causes of high CPU usage within our code. Utilising the powerful profiling tool YourKit Java Profiler (which the company has kindly provided to us in support of the project), we were not only able to track down the initial cause of the significantly poor performance but were also able to devise some optimisations and improvements we could make to our code to provide server admins with a better server running experience on top of that. YourKit Java Profiler enabled us to follow the execution of our code and determine what parts of it were taking up more CPU time than it should, giving us the opportunity to replace the inefficient code with a better alternative.

Some improvements include:
- Optimised and improved the entity collision fix.
- Added new ability to set spawn limits per creature type (animal, water animal, monster)

Possible planned improvements include:
- Investigating more avenues for optimization
- Optimised handling of events by only setting them up if a plugin is listening to the event.

Until we're happy with how these optimisations perform, the project will remain under a code freeze and the changes will remain purely within development builds. As soon as we're certain everything is good to go, we'll promote a Recommended Build for everyone to update to. Once we're certain the new Recommended Build is performing properly, we'll resume our normal development style. We've promoted a Beta Build containing our attempts to address the performance issues and hope you'll help us test them out to bring us closer to a new Recommended Build sooner: http://goo.gl/HSFoU

As always, thanks for your continued support and patience while we worked through the reported issues. You guys are truly awesome and we wouldn't be here without you. Thanks for everything!
Back to top Go down
https://niflheimcraft.forumotion.com
Ghost

Ghost

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:44 am

Screek wrote:

Since the release of Minecraft 1.2.5, activity around the project has seen a significant slow down and we hope that this short announcement will help clear things up. Despite the recent new additions to the team and the team being eager to get new features and more improvements added to the project, we were quickly made aware of a potential performance issue in our latest Recommended Build, CraftBukkit 1.2.5-R.10. Since it is unacceptable to have a Recommended Build that has a significant performance issue present in it, I immediately froze development on the project and had all our resources redirected to discovering the cause of and resolving the issue of poor performance.

After countless sleepless nights of going through our changes, build by build, we're happy to report that we believe we've tracked down and fixed most of the causes of high CPU usage within our code. Utilising the powerful profiling tool YourKit Java Profiler (which the company has kindly provided to us in support of the project), we were not only able to track down the initial cause of the significantly poor performance but were also able to devise some optimisations and improvements we could make to our code to provide server admins with a better server running experience on top of that. YourKit Java Profiler enabled us to follow the execution of our code and determine what parts of it were taking up more CPU time than it should, giving us the opportunity to replace the inefficient code with a better alternative.

Some improvements include:
- Optimised and improved the entity collision fix.
- Added new ability to set spawn limits per creature type (animal, water animal, monster)

Possible planned improvements include:
- Investigating more avenues for optimization
- Optimised handling of events by only setting them up if a plugin is listening to the event.

Until we're happy with how these optimisations perform, the project will remain under a code freeze and the changes will remain purely within development builds. As soon as we're certain everything is good to go, we'll promote a Recommended Build for everyone to update to. Once we're certain the new Recommended Build is performing properly, we'll resume our normal development style. We've promoted a Beta Build containing our attempts to address the performance issues and hope you'll help us test them out to bring us closer to a new Recommended Build sooner: http://goo.gl/HSFoU

As always, thanks for your continued support and patience while we worked through the reported issues. You guys are truly awesome and we wouldn't be here without you. Thanks for everything!
screek my town i scrash too all the resident is bootedauto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Down
Page 1 of 1